Wednesday 10 February 2010

Procrastination!

Today I've been on a course for work. Was quite nice actually, drove through the countryside to a large hospital near the Dunstable Downs. It was a lovely sunny day for the part of it that it wasn't snowing and it was a really lovely time to be out for a drive. When we go there we did a day's training in how to help over sized people return to a healthy shape.

Those who know me well will know that I've never been truthfully called undersized in my life, and so for me to attend a course like this will have prickled my concience that maybe I should practice what I preach. But what I actually learned is that procrastination is at times far stronger than determination, or maybe my determination to procrastinate is what is actually the leader here!

Anyway, tomorrow is another day - right? It can all start then can't it! For today there isn't enough minutes of it left for me to be able to do much with it.

Now the thought of tomorrow is already dull and dreary - I feel hungry at the thought of it. Oh bother...why can't life be a little simpler??

No comments:

Post a Comment